Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just wanting to let you all know...

I am going to be starting a new website.. I am soooooooooooo EXCITED to get it going. Hopefully in the next month or so it will be operating in full swing!

I also have a new name for my business.. so that will be announced when the website goes up...

You will be able to see my fonts, vinyl colors, more decorating, and gift ideas, quote samples..there will also be a new pricing guide, so it will be so much more convenient for all to order!

In the mean time, if you have an idea of what you would like, or have any questions... just email me, my email is under my profile.

Thanks so much for looking! I look forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness - I was just sending you an email to see why you haven't been blogging and I thought I better check again. I have new blog too. www.busybeingafabulousmom.blogspot.com